Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Very Tiring Weekend!!

Huhu.. I Think this weekend make me crazy a little bit.. Lots of assignments! Many problems that come around.. I got a fever!! Bahu kiri terseliuh (ping pong pnye pasal la.. tapi main tangan kanan...tangan kiri yg injured)... Hua... My final degree project (in UTM we called it PSM) still not finish but my supervisor said my progress quiet slow (haha..btul la tu..) My dad got a problem... (ask him la..) Huhu... Whatever the problem are.. Everything comes from Allah.. Everything He do must have its own hikmah right!! Maybe because my ibadah still not enough or not very perfect.. Whatever it is, never forget to pray to ALLAH!! Think positive, Act Positively!! Insyallah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cayalah aper
finally there is sum one follwing my footstep in dislocated bahu kiri..cayalah aper...gudluck my fren in ur final project
see you again my fren