Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My Final Project...

Just want to tell anyone who interested la.. My project title is Application of Exponential Fourier Series in Signal and Systems problem.. For those who are in electrical engineering field, it might not a new things for you all.. For me everthings looks new and complicated.. It takes me alot of time to understand.. Plus if I found any new formula, it must have been proven.. Huhu.. But I try my best la to understand it.. My supervisor, En Fauzee quiet cool.. Haha.. I think other supervisor might get mad if your progress is very slow, but he still say to me to keep on focus to what I do.. Haha.. Anyway I hope I will finish it the latest is on the 3rd week of september.. Huhu.. quiet a target but I will try my best.. Pray for me also.. thanks a lot for your support!!

No comments: