Friday, March 07, 2008

New Handset




This is my new handset.. NOKIA 7610 or in Malaysia some call it "DAUN"... Before this I only use nokia 2300.. before it I use nokia 2100.. Hoho.. Never experience a colour handset with a true tone ringtone.. This is my first time!! Actually I bought it from my sister.. She got a new handphone N95.. This is a good handset, but the size is the problem since it is a "little" bit big.. HAHA.. But the camera is quiet nice.. If you get a good lightning, then the image is beautiful.. The sound is ok just a nokia standard which mean ok la.. haha.. and the memory card I only use 512mb.. Maybe next time I will buy a better handset with 3G also... If I got extra bucks la.. hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hset baru siot!!
haha..

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.