Saturday, May 03, 2008

End of Final Exam!!

Hi!! I've just finish last last paper a few hours ago.. Hoho.. What a relieve!! Freedom!!! For this paper I stay up last night until the morning(mean I never sleep since yesterday).. Haha.. My brain feel a little bit high plus dizzy.. Anyway, after this maybe just stay with friends, going to finish my last day at UTM till next week... Still not plan what to do.. Mybe playing badminton, ping pong.. Watched movies and drama.. They even plan to go to Gunung Pulai tomorrow.. However I still got one last class to attend.. Maybe i will try to make them change it to Monday.. Haha.. Anyway for those who had finish their final exam, ape lagi enjoy katak la.. haha.. for those who still not finish.. focus.. don't look back in anger!! Wakaka..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gunung pulai??
haha..
hg x jd p pon...
jgn nk sembang..
aku boh video kat blog,bg hg tgk..
tp sgan plak..
aku mcapap byk sgt..