Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I Wonder?

Do you ever wonder if what are you doing now is right? I mean here, if you already have job, do you like you job? Is it conformable job to you? If you are university student, did the course you take now is suitable to you? Do you have some interest in it? If you already parents, did your child get everything they need to survive this world or are you a good father or mother?

If I am going to list it there many things for us to wonder... Huhu.. For me, after finish my degree in Maths, I continue my master also in Maths.. Actually my dream is to take a course in engineering but what I get is Maths.. Who are to blame? No one except my own self... If I study little harder, everything will goes smoothly.. But, thinks again... Maths is everything, even engineers needs Maths...

Also there are engineers who does not has degree in engineering but Maths such as QC engineer.. Am I right? So what so sad? Even you did not get what you dream about, just stay to what you already get now.. And of course do your best! What actually am I babbling about? Haha.. It actually because of stress from lots of works and tests!

Huhu.. Master in Maths actually tougher than degree in Maths.. You need to study harder to keep yourself on top of you game! Hehe.. I didn't mean to scare any of you.. But this is reality for me now.. Everyday you will get new homeworks from lecturers even the past one you didn't even touch yet.. Everyday needs to study or else you will be drift away from the class.. Haha..

Am I sound weird? Even someday, I cannot sleep thinks about this.. Test! This is everything about marks! Lately my marks isn't so good that's make me so sad.. But thanks to all of this understanding lecturers, there will be a makeup test.. Huhu.. Even so, it is so sad! I think I should stop now, or you will find it bored reading it.. Haha..

For all muslims, use this Ramadhan month to get blessing from ALLAH.. Anyway fasting is a good way to keep your health better! But don't eat too much during break! Haha.. -adios-

No comments: