Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Talking to Yourself...

It's been a while since I do the posting... I'm too busy la plus I do not have any idea what to post... Everyday I wake up in the morning, wash my clothes, taking a bath and then I just go somewhere either to library or CICT(Center of Information, Communication, Technology UTM) just to get internet so that I can continue my research...

But that's not the main topic here... Actually while I surf the internet, I found some interesting articles in Yahoo Health about people talking to themselves.. WOW! Something I really like to do since I was a little... Haha.. What actually the author said about it? Ahaha...

Actually in my opinion, talking to yourself is one way to make you always prepared for any incoming problem, for example if you have a presentation, why not looking to yourself at the mirror and try to talk about your presentation while looking at your face.. Then you ask a question for yourself... This is a good way of talking to your own self...

Another example is, when you are driving alone and you heard from the radio about something that you are not agree, you will respond it by talking to the radio right?? Haha... That's another types of talking to your own self... If you got a problem and you manage to solve it, did you ever thank yourself like "I know I can do it" or "This is easy" or many more depend on your personality...

If you hate some person and you see them, what you always said in your mind?? Haha.. I know! "It's him again" or "Asyik2 mamat ni je dtg menyibuk" or many more... You does not shout it loud but just some kind of whispering to yourself.. But actually now, many people are ok with this kind of talking to yourself...

Sometimes they are talking to the handphone via bluetooth that's make it really look like talking alone... It will really becomes funny if the conversation involves some heavy topics! They sometime talk really loud that other people will hear their conversation... But trust me, this kind of conversation is really boring and uncomfortable.. It is better to have the conventional way where we have eye to eye and face to face conversation..

Not all are good however, if it involve depression and stress, I think you need to see a doctor because sometimes this small things can cause you harm... This is also one way to talk to yourself by blogging... Haha.. Click link below for the original article
-adios-

Does Talking to Yourself Mean Yo're Crazy?

No comments: