Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Matriks, Home mode, Back to JB...

Hi all! Now, I'm already done my thesis and already submit it! Which mean I almost get my MSc.. Hope everything will run smoothly after this... Sick of study already! Yesterday, I follow my family to Pulau Pinang to sent my sister to Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang.. We went there early in the morning and the trip only take around 2 hours 15 minutes...

I've been in Kolej Matrikulasi Perak before, so I've already know the life as Matrix students-bored! Haha.. No offense! You will feel more free when you are at university! Now, I'm already back at home.. Do not know what to do! Job Hunting? I'm already started it but slowly la since there are lots of my things left at UTM.. So I think until I got all my things, I will seriously going to find a job!

I've plan with my parents and we will be going to JB this weekend... So, until that day, I've got around a week to enjoy... Sleep.. Eat.. Play game.. Watch TV... haha..

1 comment:

wani said...

eat, sleep, go fat urself haha