Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bulat2 @ Melaka

What's UP??!!! Most people had pet right? Erm.. I had also, this is the latest one! Semi-parsian cat we called it Bulat-Bulat or in English ROUND ROUND... Hahaha.. Funny name LOL! I got it from one of my colleague and under my care for the first month, then it became my sister's property! Hahaha..

She's the one who asked for it! sO SHE also the one who need to take care of it la! But it easier for her because it already getting bigger and more mature (is there any word of mature for cat???)... Hahaha...

So, it already with our family for 3 months, and becareful, because at first it was a very good cat, seems lonely, so manja.. But now it becareful quiet mad! Hahaha.. That's because it really likes to play so much until it becomes really tired and sometimes looks like a dogs with a tongue out of its mouth.. Hoho forget to tell you all.. It is a MALE cat!

Plus it also like to BITE! So BECAREFUL WITH THIS MAD CAT! Hahaha... Here are some pictures snap at my home @ Melaka during my family visits...


The SLEEPY FACE! This one I really like! HAhaha


Outdoor... It FEEL TIRED after 10 minutes of getting SUN.. Silly cat, so weak! Hahaha


More...

And More...Sleep already.. Its favourite spot at my Home..

Wake up already.. Hahaha just play with it ears and suddenly the mood change: From SLEEPY to MAD Cat! Hahaha

It only know how to climb to the top but it doesn't know how to climb down.. At last it will cry loud asking for HELP! HAhaha

Till next post! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bulat2 comel gile! da besar da..mata dia cam penyet...~farah~

Hanisah Hamzah said...

She's the one who asked for it! sO SHE also the one who need to take of it la!


there is a mistake in this sentences !