Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another bored weekend...

Assalamualaikum...

Again, here I am stucked in my office again.. In the weekend.. Arghh!! So boring lol... What I can do, my lappy still not repaired, because I am still waiting for next month's salary to get a new hardisk... Hehe..

So first things! Thanks to all who liked this picture.. I never got this much likes in my life... Really2 appreciated this! Thanks a lot....


Next, remember this guy? Hoho.. Can you see the reflection? Like a mirror! Hohoho... That's why I really love black! They are prestige!


So what to do after this? Maybe do some prep for tomorrow class, then going back at 3 pm... I want to watch movie! Hahaha.. Do not know from whom I get this movie madness infection...

Hahahaa... See you guys next time... Sorry for this very boring post... Because I am really2 boring right now... 

Till next post...

Boring...

Boring..

Boring...

Miss u...

Boring...

Boring...

Boring...

~end~

No comments: