Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Haze

Assalamualaikum.......

WOW! Its been so long since my last post... Sorry laa blogspot.. Too much social networks nowadays.. Wakakaka... So what happen lately is haze! JEREBU not JELEBU... They are completely different and can you imagine what people in JELEBU says... "Eh, kt JELEBU ni makin teruk laa JEREBUnye.. Smlm aku tgk kt website ipu JELEBU tinggi.. pttlaa rase sgt berJEREBU".. Hoho.. Can you differentiate their pronounciation? Hahahaha... Sorry.. Just kidding!

Melaka is one of the worst city in Malaysia with this haze problem.. Started with 100++ API until the highest 400+++... Lucky I was at Ipoh during that time.. But Muar, their API was 700++ back then! Woww! What a very high reading! How was they during that time heh??? But today I think only 100++ but still not good laaa....



The views from my office today... Not a good weather for outside activities... Please stay inside the whole time... sleeping... muehehe...

Last night it looks like going to rain but the rain was still shy maa.. Please come laa rain.. We need you! This dusty weather really bad for me... Huhuhu

I got new knowledge last saturday.. Baju pengantin ade saiz! I thought everything can be otter! Cannot maa some of it! Hehehe... Jgn risau2 ye orang itu.. We diet together gether hokayy...

Feeling happy in this haze!


Till next post...

No comments: