Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Semester... New Printer.. New Nothing...

It's been a while since I last posted.. It is because I don't have internet connection at my room.. New semester had just begin for second weeks.. Now, I already had internet connection (wireless.. thanks to Airnet as before... hope this semester the service much better!)... I've just bought new printer since my previous printer Canon i255 was damaged.. I don't know why, but the printer cannot print at all and it also cannot detect if paper was inserted.. So, I had make a decision to buy a new printer.. Canon also (I only trust Canon for printing device.. Don't know why)... PIXMA iP1880.. The color was wonderful! Shining black! And the quality of print was better (of course since canon will improve their product quality.. am I right?) Hope this printer will last longer and I will never used refill or pirated version catridge anymore... Use original! HAHA.. -adios-

No comments: