Saturday, July 26, 2008

Surround Sound System..

Hi all! Today I would like to share some information or discovery of myself about the surround system.. As I mention before, I used speaker Altec Lansing VS3251 for my PC and also the soundcard Creative Audigy 7.1.. If you played PC games that support surround system you will find the games more interesting (play it loudly but make sure you neighbour not around.. haha)..

Even if you watched a movie from PC you will gain the "cinema like" experience (of course play it loud so you will hear everything clear!)... But, make sure you watch DVD since I'm not sure if CD also support surround... Am I right? Inform me if I was wrong.. And also you must watch original DVD (pirated version will gives a messy sound and sometimes it is not even surround! Just one of the speaker satellite is function.. huhu)...

Some downloaded (here I mean the dvdrip version because it is like a trend for university students to download movie.. Is it also called piracy? Think it yourself...) movie support surround system some not where you will get the same experience as the pirated DVD... So, the best is still the original!

Here is what I want to share about surround music.. I've discovered this website by Bjorn Lynne who gives us a free direct download of surround music created by himself... At first I tought it is just like other mp3 where the sound only stereo (in case of 5 channel speaker it will be played side by side means the stereo is played over each speaker pair).. But I was wrong! It is truly the surround music..

You can feel it very nicely structured and organized... Trust me and why not try it for yourself.. Just click to the link above to the website and you can download the surround sound there... Anyway thanks a lot to Bjorn Lynne for this nice piece of work! Keep it up!

http://www.lynnemusic.com/surround.html

No comments: