Thursday, August 27, 2009

True experience...

It's been 2 weeks since I've got my first car.. Huhu.. There already a problem.. There are some kind of wierd sound come from front left tyre.. At first I tought it just because of the road but somehow it s getting worse everyday.. The sound at first like "kluk.. kluk" but now it change to "kriit.. kriitt" something like the sound of mice.. Huhu..

So after some discussion with my father, we decided to sent it to the service center yesterday to check the problem... After inspection which take a very long time (I sent the car at 9am but only receive the call at 2.45pm confirming the problem), the sound was actually coming from the front suspension.. I tought it takes only few hours to repair it, until I get the second call from the service center asking me to left the car for another day...

I've started to worry! Is the problem is too much?? Today I need to sent my sister back to Penang.. So, I will not have time to check the service center... Huhu.. Around 2.55 pm today, again I received call from the service center telling me that the problem already solved and I can pick back my car.. Huh! Feel so relived!

After we get back to Ipoh from Penang, me and my mother rush to the service center to pick my car.. Aha.. The problem comes from the suspension spring because the rubber pad on it alreay worn out! Aha.. How come?! Only two weeks of driving with mileage only 2400km, already worn out! Something must happen here... Maybe they forgot to install the rubber pad... Haha.. Whatever it is, thanks to the 5 years warranty, I only pay 3.50MYR for the repair..

Hope there are no more problem after this.. I hope Proton will become more careful about this.. --adios-

No comments: