Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Why everything is so late???

It's been 2 months I've finished my study.. Application for a career (I tried to be a lecturer...) had been sent all over Malaysia except Sabah and Sarawak.. Interview? Only one! (First interview was a mess!) Damn! Why other university just remain silent??? At least call or give some message about my application... All they said was your application is in process... So late... So what I can do... Just wait and wait...

My convocation just around the corner... I think might be on Sunday, 16th August.. However, I still not getting my convocation letter until today! Another late! I've call the university but they said my faculty was having a problem that make our convocation letter was late! Again.. I need to wait and wait.... Hope I will get it this week...

There are some "Thing" i've been waiting for this 2 months.. I should get it last month but they said maybe this month... However until now they also just remains silent! Is it the technique people always do when they cannot fullfilled the deadline?? Haha... So, just wait... Wait.. wait.. and wait..

2 comments:

Irwan Bin Jamaluddin said...

aper...yg last tu ko tggu ko nyer installer ke? srry la,aku igt time ko konvo nnt aku nk bagi...

hafizhamzah said...

bukan ah.. bende lain