Sunday, June 20, 2010

A very boring Sunday...

Less than half an hour left before it is Monday.. Next week! Yeehaww!! (copy from farmville fb.. haha).. Wake up early in the morning.. Doing laundry, clean my house and my car... Then just straight to Tesco to buy some "things".. Hehe... Actually it is because I feel bored to stay at home la... Huhu.. Here are pictures of my activities today...


MORNING : SHOPPING @ TESCO...

Buying this small spoiler for my BLM.. This is the one look-a-like the spoiler for BMW cars... Haha... Copy and paste it to my car... Somehow look beautiful for me! Hehe.. Feel so satisfied with it!



Another things that I bought from Tesco is this wardrobe.. Because my previous one looks broken and my shirt always fall.. Maybe the hang pole already broken.. So I decide to replace it and now I already had three wardrobe..


Then, after that I arrive at home, cook for my lunch and then at night plan to go out again la.. And this cute cat appear.. I know it belongs to my neighbor but it come to me begging for food maybe... Really love cat but if I buy one, I might cannot give it my full commitment la.. So just play with my neighbor cat only la.. Huhu...


So the plan at night just walk alone at the Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade searching for any souvenir for this Worldcup 2010.. Poorly, nothing can make me feel interested to buy it... So I decide to go to Baskin n Robbins try their ice-cream... This was my first time.. Huhu.. So delicious ma! That's why it is so expensive...



Then, stop to fill up my car tank and then go home... Now do not know what to do.. Maybe after ironing my clothes just go to sleep... Hehe... Tomorrow again.. kerja,, kerja.. kerja... -adios-

No comments: