Monday, December 05, 2011

Experiment...

Hi guys!! How are you today?? Sleeping like this guy???


Not by a chance! It's Monday!!!!!!!!! And it's mean working.. Huhu...

Okay just want to share my experiments.. No some kind of physics or chemistry experiments in lab, just some cooking experiments in my little kitchen...


My first experiment... Fried vermicelli or bihun goreng bujang... At this time, I think too much fishball la.. Taste? Okla.. If you are hungry then it will be no problem.. Can you imagine the taste??? Hahaha


This is called nasik goreng campak2... Using fried rice paste by Adabi, then add some chicken fillet, cabbage, eggs then BOOMM!!!!!! Hahaha... Taste was better because I used fried rice paste...

 Mixed tom yam using tomyam paste from Knorr.. Taste? Superb because I used tomyam paste.. Huhu...



This is called pale curry... Hahaha... taste quiet okla.. not really delicious... But if you are hungry, then bedal je la!! Hahaha.. Then I end up thrown up... Adeh... Failed experiment......



This is called ayam masak kicap.. My mom said " Senang je, hg goreng ayam, pastu hg tumis mcm biasa tp hg buh jintan... Pastu buh kicap pastu siap le..." So easy actually, but my mom didn't tell me not to put salt... It becomes ayam masak kicap super masin........ Hahaha... Can you imagine, soy sauce that already salty, plus the salty salt... Double the salty... Hahaha... I end up washing the chicken... Then give it to the cat outside... Huhu...


This is the latest... Last sunday... Sotong sambal or spice squid... This is the only experiment that went really well!! Really proud of myself... Hehehe.... After lot and lot of training now I can handle how much salt to put, how long to cook and how much ingredients to put.. Lucky me...

Actually I have tried others such as sambal ikan bilis + nasi lemak... Nasi lemak end up becomes nasi lemak lembek because too much santan... Hoho... And others la.. Fried fish, fried chicken, fried eggs I already master.. Hehehe...

Cooking is not that hard, only it takes lots of patient and passion to do it... My advice, don't cook with a hungry tummy, it will end up really bad... Trust me, I've tried it many times... Hehehe

Till next post...

No comments: