Monday, May 14, 2012

Kacang Pool Haji

Assalamualaikum...

Last weekend was really a tiring one... Traveling for almost 700km, 697.6 km exactly for 3 days.. Really tired not for me only, my car also laaa... Steering got heavier... Kene hntr repair dah ni... Huaaa...

Back to our topics... Kacang Pool Haji... Located at Larkin, Johor Bahru... There are lots of other branch they said... Nevermine laaa as long as I can try this.. First time nih... Hoho...

Taraaaaa!!!!! Complete version of Kacang POOL... RM4 per set..

Zoom in... Taste? I cannot describe it but sometime feel like eating sardine, sometime feel like having red bean... Plus there is fried egg... It might be good for some of you but not for me laa.. Hahaha.. Boleh makan la tp sikit2 je laa... Haha...

See those happy face?

More happy face...


This is not a local traditional food actually.. It comes from the east by this Haji laa who introduced this meal to us... Quiet ok la... Especially for arabic foods lovers... Come and try it for yourself...

p/s: Why there should be fried egg on top of it?? I think it should taste better without it.. Maybe next time I should asked for kacang pool without egg... Heeee...

Till next post...

No comments: