Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Playing with camera, light and exposure...

Salam..

Too long since my last update.. Too busy la lately... Poyo ah... Because most of it are just pretending of being busy jee.. Hoho... So today, just wanna post about some pictures taken by me during sunset ate Pendang Lake Resort, Kedah Darul Aman... Not so awesome la.. Just trying... Hehe..

Beautiful lake...

Trying to focus on the "thing" on the lake... So this is the result...

Using mode A at my sister camera... This is the result...

Focus on horizon... My most favourite picture!

Very strong wind..

The lake... Focus on the spot at the moddle of the lake...

First try, ok la kan?? Hehehe... I think I am in love with photography... Maybe I should get one DSLR camera.. Canon maybe la..

Till next post...

No comments: