Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 weeks....

Salam...

Sometimes sharing some silly problem with your friends was such a relief! Life must go on! Let's make today a better day and let's become a better man.... Today's theme song: Betterman by Robbie Williams... Hoho

It's been 2 weeks since I post this status at my FB.. Yes, this was just some kind of simple words to all of you, but deeply it makes my life really changed... Something like a turning point for me.. Huhu.. But thanks to all supportive friends: they really makes this change up easier and smoother.. Hahaha... Who didn't know about this just wait, wait for some kind of miracle!

Hahaha... Sharing is caring... That's what people always said.. TRUE for me.. I really needs to share my problem to somebody.. I really cannot stand keeping it to myself only.. It will only make my life more miserable.. Huhu.. Sometimes it was just some kind of silly problem but trust me, try to talk to somebody you trust, and there will be a super relief! Yes, you out there!

The first thing that my friends advice me at that time was to change my physical looks.. People say, it was never the physical that matters, it is your heart.. Dushh!! I never believe this words.. If man prefer a good looking woman, than woman also prefer the same.. We are human after all.. We always believe our eyes rather than our heart at first.. Ok I say at first, because first look is really important.. Then it will goes deeply down to your heart.. Ok now I speak through my heart and this is really not me.. Hahahahaha...  

14 days without carbohydrate.. Carbohydrate doesn't means rice only, it is also includes mee, kuew tiaw, laksa, bread, spaghetti, and also all kind of fruits! Hahaha.. So what's left for me to eat? Huhu.. It really looks so extreme like an extreme diet for some of you.. But remember this phrase: NO PAIN NO GAIN!... It's not like you cannot eat at all, try to choose other kind of foods, full of protein type like fish, crabs, chicken, meat, vegetables and many more laa... It all depends on how your determination is.. And trust me, support from friends really matter here.. Huhu...
 
2 weeks and now I can wear most of my old shirts... My weight already reduced up to 8kg.. But the main things here is my body get smaller (I think laa...Hahaha)... Alhamdulillah... Plus I went to gym since 19th sept until last night.. everyday... without missed.. 1 hour and a half every session... Huhu.. Reducing a weight was never an easy things.. I really promised myself after this no more unhealthy foods, no more junks foods, no more sleeping at the evening, no more carbonate drinks, and of course less carbo laa... huhu... This experience really difficult...
 
Everything we do must have a reason right.. And my reason is............ Hahaha.. I will tell later on.. So slow... Playing "tarik tali" all the time... Something must be done.. Maybe people easy get shy because of something like this.. Or maybe people do not really like it.. Or maybe people love it but they want to test how far you are going for it.. Or maybe they got confuse and shock.. Whatever it is, I will keep on trying and trying... May ALLAH help me with this.. Huhu...
 
Everything I do, I do it for you...
 
Song by Bryan Adams.. Does it has nothing for me? Not gonna tell.. Hahahaha..
 
p/s: Make sure you have a plastics bag around because you might vomit after reading all of this.. Hahahaha..
 
Till next post... 
 

2 comments:

Noni said...

Pssss... i smell something here :).
Cant wait to know that. Hehehehehe...

Hafizhamzah said...

Nothing.. Just trying to get a better and healthy body je laaa....