Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mumbling or Madness?

Salam...

23rd August 2012, was they day I had an accident.. Since that day, I've been borrowing my mother's car because I work at Melaka.. A month already passed and there still no sign of my car at all.. They promised me last week but then they make a promise again this week... Huhu... Insurance company, workshops... they never know how important that car for me.. It was never just some kind of a vehicle... It is something that really precious for me..

My life without my BLM was never that stable... Lots and lots of things occured.. Thus it just some silly problems but can you imagine a life without something precious support you? Ok I know it was just some kind of typical vehicle but somehow I feel some connection between us (opss, looks like I am becoming a mad person already.. huhu)... Friends? Yes I have lots of them.. I do share most of it with my friends.. But sharing only make me relief, it never make me comfort.. I will still thinking about the same things over and over again..

There was a time when I had this weird feeling about this person.. Yes it is what you are thinking right now, like want to know about this person more.. Hahaha.. It is not the first time.. Many and many time already.. And I face it with a full heart eventhough I was rejected again and again (Okay now I am exagerating this too much.. Haha).. Hahaha.. So sad but true... People do judge your physical looks! This is FACT! But, I don't care about it at all... Because after I cleaned up my BLM and looking at how shining it is, suddenly all the frustrated feeling gone.. Sleep and when I woke up, BOOM!! I was a new person again...

That's was one of the experience.. There was also when I had a problems with all this senior.. One party want it to be like this, another one want it like that.. So I am stucked at the middle.. So what I did do, I traveled all around Melaka for more than one hour without stop while thinking about what to do, until suddenly there is a super beauty BLM on my left.. Aha, got an idea to make my BLM more beauty... So I simply when to an accessories shops and installed the same things.. Again, looking at it my mind coming back at ease.. After maghrib, I can settle all the problems and yes they are all agree!

It might looks silly to some of you.. But the point is, I need that extra strength.. When I woke up everyday, looking at my supershining BLM will make my mind at ease.. It gives me strength.. It make my life comfortable... Huhu.. I was somethings like having a left hand man right besides you all the time... Huhu... The same things happen to me again.. Too much things to handle, many things are inside my head.. But again trying to look as cool as I can everyday.. Hahaha.. Remember fake smile and true smile, they are never different...

Sometimes men treats their cars more than their wife, or for single person like me, it is my wife.. Hahaha... But it depends on how you looks into them.. For me maybe because all I ever have at Melaka was my BLM only, so that's why it is about me and my BLM... Huhu...

Sorry for this boring "luahan hati"... Hopefully next week my BLM will be back... Somehow I think this car can really distract me with all the problems I had in this world..haha... Thats why I need it!
~needs that self esteem again~

Till next post... 


No comments: