Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ackward or funny???

Assalamualaikum..

Lately I've been experience something really weird or simply ackward.. It is not about feeling laaa... Just my observation... And most of it I managed to snap some of the pictures... Here are some of it......


This uncle, he is really care about his head that he managed to walk all around Tesco Cheng with helmet on his head... Adoi pakcik! Tak panas telinge ke??? And looking at his face, it looks like nothing happen... Maybe he forgot, or maybe this is the latest K-Pop style after people already forget about gangnam style! Hahaha... Oppa helmet-style!!


This is my chief during last invigilation at DTS... DTS stand for Dewan Taming Sari which can full up until 1000 students per exam... And during that time, he is really "Cool" that he comes at 815 (exam at 9) and simply asked us~ HEA dh susun kan kedudukan? Hahaha.. Awesome la chief! Almost pengsan after he said something like that... HAHAHAHA... But somehow everything went really smooth! Plus there is one super unlucky students who brings note from the outside and put it inside his answer booklet.. Nobody noticed this until she was going out to the toilet and her aswer booklet fall down! All papers are scattered around with her toyol also laa... Padan muke ko! Tu le nak meniru lagikk...


Downy with a Hello Kitty figure on it... Why do they put cat????? Do you think that cat really smell that good??? HAHAHA.. Yes they are... if they just get bath... But if not, they smell so weird that I will take my bulat2 to the bathroom again and again... Hoho.. I bath my cat sometime every 3 days, in the morning! (kejam gila nak bagi die kesejukan~freezing to death!!!) Muahahaha... But luckily he always had a hot shower... Untung la beliau... Plus siap hair dryer lagi... Hahaha... Ok this looks ackward when one of my buddy convert Hello Kitty to Hello Kimi... Hahaha..


This was yesterday.. Invigilating your very own students... Plus they are also your students once.. Means this is second time they are taking subject with me.. And I am the one teaching them... and also the invigilator... Ackward right??? Hahaha.. At first I just walk around trying to ignore whatever they did until I cannot stand anymore... Ape la yg korg jawab nih! Hahaha.. Some of them really done well and some just simply give up... Termenung mengenangkan nasib... Adoi.. Come on laa!! Life was never easy! No pain no gain! No effort no success! Work hard for everything! and Never forget ask from Allah for help!


This one nothing weird... Just suddenly feeling so like a Dejavu... I remember this is my path during my first entry as a lecturer at UiTM.. At this time this is the route I use almost everyday.... Huhu.. Sweet memories... They are so awesome...

Aha... That's all I wanna share.. Maybe there is more.. Wait laa... Hoho..

Till next post...


No comments: