Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday...

Assalamualaikum...

Just wanna share what happen today... I woke up really early, 545am... Hahaha... Because today, I have to invigilate.. Have to! Not force to! Hahaha... Dewan Bendahara.. And I am the chief.. Adoi... Judging from the lists given by HEA, it is going to be bizarre! 18 groups with 8 codes... Huhu... Superb!

See the lineup?? Hoho... But alhamdulillah thanks to all lecturers who are really supporting, everythings end up really well... Ok that's the first things I do in the morning until 1150am... After that..........

Start up my mom's car then shoot to Epo!! Yezza my baby is going out today! Can't wait to see her! Hahaha.. WTH! Falling in love with a car... Hahaha.. The highway was really clear as the blue sky, no jam at all until Ipoh... But my head was jam actually... I do not remember how many time I fall asleep during my ride... Which I decided to sleep at RnR Rawang for a while... Almost 20 minutes.. Safety first! Pesanan ini dibawakan oleh JPJ Malaysia... Hahaha...

And the journey continues...

430 pm I reached my home and waited for my father before we went back to Warna Bestari to pick my car... Maybe we are too early, that we have to wait for the person in charge.. That was the time when a creature~ non Halal ones tried to play police sentry with me! Hahahaha... So I ran as fast as I could and yes the creature was outrun by me! Hahahaha... Anjing kejar lol, lari laju gilak! Hahaha... Thanks to a brother who chase away that dog..

Not that I am afraid but payah ler nak samak2.. Hahhaa.. Alasan semua tu! Wakaka....

But somehow I am impressed that I can run that fast! Wakaka... Adrenaline, they are really powerful! Hoho

Then the person comes... And tada!




Singing eminem~ guess who's back... back again... lalallaa...

Hahaha.. I am really impressed with their paint work! So detail and beauty~ it's like a love at first sight.. muahaha... Thanks to allianze insurance for the claims (eventhough there are super duper late) and also Warna Bestari for this beautiful works...

And when my mom back, she suddenly asked me.. What happen to you? Dh kecut... Wakaka... So ayat artis... Diet la mak.. Hoho.. but still there are half way more to go... Hope Allah will bless me with this... Amin...

That's all for today... I think... Sooo sleeeeepppyyyyyyy...

Till next post...

2 comments:

Noni said...

Mesti mak ko ingat ko tak cukup makan, hafiz! Hehehehe...

Hafizhamzah said...

Hahaha.. Die tanye kenapa nak diet.. Tu je.. Jenuh nak explain la kt die takleh makan nasik tuh..