Monday, February 25, 2013

Building your very own gym at home

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Today I am going to share my properties which are really important to me.. I've been using this since everyday for my diet.. Hehehe...

                                     
The whole set


This is for my tummy workout



Ogawa magic belt... 10 minutes every session... Direct to your tummy...


Another one... for tummy again.. hahaha..


Dumbells... Yeahh! 5kg each.. This really help me to build up my muscle..

So, it's look like I been working out a lot on my tummy... Huhu.. Tummy is really a difficult part to reduce everytime you are on diet.. 

Till next post...

2 comments:

Hanisah Hamzah said...

to gain 2 packs u need around 3 months but of coz after u hv remove all unnecessary saturated fats n hv slim tummy , so six packs really need a year workout plus kim jong kook's diet :) good luck hoho

Hafizhamzah said...

okay.. when nerdyss already start to talk, its all facts! muahahaha