Monday, March 18, 2013

Tough week...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

It is coming.. The week that I've been waiting for... Waiting?? For some of it YES, some of it NOT... Hahaha... Really gonna be super duper pack but pleasee... Again it is just some kind of overreacting or exaggerate moves... Hahaha..

Finishing the syllabus, preparing the students for their final exam and test (why am I also need to be prepared? Huhu), preparing for the E-day, preparing for the mentally and physically looks (this is overreacting.. hahaha), preparing carry marks, preparing for my old days... and many more laaa... hahaha..

Hopefully everything will end up smoothly... May ALLAH always be with me...

Nervous? Not really... Turning 28 tomorrow... But I think this year birthday present is the best! Hahahaha... We'll see what is it soon.. Hehehe...

Just feeling really2 happy! Thank you ALLAH...



Till next post...

p/s: My BLM can go 200km/h (hardly but the meter reach 200!!).. OMG!!! Just tested and hopefully no speedtrap can catch her running!

Haha

No comments: