Saturday, April 05, 2008

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare



I just installed this game in my PC.. Before this I'm a little bit of afraid since it is a new game however my PC is oldskool.. HAHA.. But after upgrading my ram up to 1.5 GHz plus I overclocked my CPU from 2.4 GHz to almost 2.6 GHz (approximate, the true is only 2.57 ghz after rounding up.. haha..) plus some cooling system, I try this game.. Magic but true.. I can play it smoothly but with a low quality that make the graphic look like Counter Strike a little bit.. Don't mind it because for me as long the game working smoothly (tak tersekat-sekat) it is ok for me.. better than superior graphic but the game feels very heavy on your PC (Got one friend who like a beautiful graphic but the game not running smoothly).. The games is about the fight with the terrorist.. You will have a very war feel where everywhere is danger.. If you use a surround sound system, you will be at edge! haha I still not finish this game but I will recommend it to you to try it.. You will get a chance to control a plane, shooting from the helicopter, driving a tank, using sniper (my favourite) and many more.. If you have play the call of duty series before, why not try this also.. Same as before, first it will like test you before you can proceed with the mission... For extra info checkout this gamer website -> gamespot Although there are lots of new games now such as Crysis, Bioshock and many more.. Huhu.. I think if I overclocked more my PC will go burst! Maybe it time for me to save money to get more powerful PC.. Anyone want to donate? just kidding.. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoho..
promote ke..
mentang2 aku xleh nak main..
p study nu..