Monday, April 21, 2008

Honey and Clover I and II

It has been a very difficult week for me.. Final exam has just started this morning.. Need to study harder for next paper since this morning paper was not my best.. Oh.. Now I would like to review another anime I've finish to watched it, Honey and Clover both season 1 and 2.. There are 24 episode for season 1 and 12 episode for season 2.

The story is about an art school students in Japan, where they live in a poor apartment since they need to save their budget.. They are Takemoto, Mayumi, and Morita.. Morita is a very talented student but he always runaway for his part time job that make him not graduate for 8 years.. Haha.. While Takemoto is a newbie (in Season 1) and Mayama also a senpai who works with a woman, Rika ( a widow) who he silently fall in love with..

On the other hand, there is a woman who always try to win Mayama but he always reject her, Yamada.. Until one day, Hagu enter the art school, where Takemoto and Morita fall in love for the first sight of her.. Hagu is being taken care by the sensei, Hanamoto since her grandparents died..

All of them are very good at artworks.. This anime is all about human live, where there exist love, works, friendships, school, colleague and many more.. The plots is very good where at last Hagu decided to choose Hanamoto instead of Takemoto and Morita, while Mayama choose Rika and Yamada has just started his relationship with Mayama colleague, Nomiya.. Hehe.. The ending I won't tell, just download and watch it..

It has lots of moral value for you to understand and to apply it in the real world.. Actually, this is my first time watching shoujo anime ( I watch this first before nodame) and I would like to say this is a verg good anime...Of course there are funny part to make the anime more attractive..There are also drama version for this anime and I will download it during my study break.. Huhu.. Can't wait to watch the drama since the anime gives me a very huge impact... For anime, just go to anime-eden.com, register then enjoy the download!

No comments: