Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Problem almost solved...

It's been three weeks since I've been working on my dissertation programming... It was not a simple task to do... Huhu.. It was a tricky plus sometimes hard things to do.. Why am I saying this?? I've got the original programming from my supervisor long time a go, where the programming using FORTRAN IV language, and also the journal I've been using was the 80s journal...

The writer was using a supercomputer Cray version at that time ( I think that the best at that time).. So here the difficult part, where I need to convert, from Cray version to Windows version... I use FORTRAN 6.5 as the compiler... Lots of things need to be changed! Sometimes, I feel little bit dissapointed and tired..

First run, there got 33 errors, and after a week fixing the errors still not decrease, until one day, suddenly it decrease into 3 errors only.. Haha lucky for me.. But after fixing this 3 errors, suddenly new errors appeared! Now it becomes 12 errors.. I think I got to stop talking about errors or you might feel bored.. hehe

My point is, today my supervisor, with his lucky finger had solved the problem! Haha.. Now the program is running.. Lucky and ALHAMDULILLAH! Now I can proceed to the calculation part... Huhu... Hope everything will run smoothly after this...

No comments: