Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aidil Adha n Sacrifice

For this blessing Aidiladha, I would like to tell you about this festival celebrated by all Muslims around the world.. Actually us in Malaysia did not really celebrating this Aidiladha as merry as Aidilfitri.. Why? I also did not know.. Sometimes people just ignore it.. Huhu...

Aidiladha means a lot to Muslim as we remembered the sacrifice makes by our prophet Ismail and Ibrahim where Allah asked Ibrahim to sacrifice his beloved son Ismail.. This was the test of how strong faith they have to Allah... And they willing to do so, and before Ibrahim started to sacrifice Ismail, Allah asked to changed Ismail to a goat (Kibas.. I do not know what this in English)..

That's the history behind why Muslim celebrate Aidiladha every year.. Btw I want to talk about the sacrifice that my mother and father do this Aidiladha... Fyi both the make sacrifice for one part each person for cow... Each cow has 7 parts and each part only cost RM350.. Here are some pictures my mother take during the day...



We tought this cow is the one we sacrifice but this is not.. Haha..


The cow is being lied down and the legs are tied...


This is the part where I cannot see... Huhu

Ready to serve and cut (what we call in english??? In malay melapah).. I think that's all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

herm.. lack ur pictures.. we want more! we want more! WE WANT MORE!!!! hahaha