Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Data Retrieval Software

Another post for this day... Hehe.. This time is about the software that can help those who had a problem with the damaged hardisk or any storage device... This one called Recover My Files... A very powerful tool to help you retrieve back almost everything you had on the damaged hardisk...

Actually, my external hardisk suddenly broken where I got the message show that "The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable"... It is very frustrating because everything I've download was there.. Firstly, my plan was to format back the disk but I search information about
data disk recover.. There are lots of software actually that can help you to retrieve back everything...

Then, I got a message from my friend about this website where they provide softwares + crack.. For those who do not familiar with crack, it is used to make the software becomes the registered one instead of the demo... Here is the website.. Then you search for the
software name, Recover My Files, if not just type data recover and there are lots of sofware...

From here I got this software and retrieve back almost all the files in my external hardisk.. Huh! Very lucky! But don't be suprised if you found that it takes a very loooonnngg time for the retrieving process... But it works!

The moral is do not trust hardisk! Burn it on dvd! Haha...


No comments: