Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PC Fair 2008

Last Saturday I went to PC Fair at Persada JB.. I am not planning on buying anything, just to look around to see the latest hardware and gadgets.. Of course every time there is PC Fair, it will be too crowded.. Sometimes it feel to anxious/ uncomfortable.. That's why I am not really like to buy anything at the PC Fair.. Plus if the goods you buy damaged, it will be difficult to find the place to claim for warranty..

So, if you buy something at PC Fair, make sure you take the company name, adress and telephone so that you will be not in trouble if something wrong with the goods you bought.. What interest me this PC Fair was there are Toyo Tires booth at the outside.. And of course if there is Toyo Tires there will be a drift car exhibition..

Guess what, there are MAZDA RX7.. Hoho.. One of my dream car! Here are the pictures of it..


There are other two cars, Nissan but I cannot recognize which model.. Huhu.. Sorry.. If you know it why don't you tell me..

That's all for now.. I really hope if there is drift demonstration but, after a long wait nothing happen.. Huhu.. Maybe I just a little bit late..

No comments: