Monday, December 15, 2008

Renovation in Progress..

Hi all! This time I would like to tell you about the renovation process in my house.. It was already 10 days plus today... Many had changed but there are still lots to do.. But I'm not the one who do it (of course la.. haha..).. A Chinese contractor, Ah Chai (this is their boss) and his workers do this.. What actually were changed?

Hehe.. There were lots, kitchen, toilet, my late grandpa's room and also our backyard of house.. All are combined to create a new one.. The kitchen will be bigger because the old kitchen plus our backyard, toilet were changed completely where we will use shower with hot water, all the wooden frame at the back were changed to aliminium and many more..

My dad also asked to add tiles for the whole kitchen from bottom to the roof and also at the new toilet... There were lots of renovation and that's make the price very high!! RM33K.. Is it cheap or expensive?? Some may say cheap and some may say expensive, but I think it was ok la.. Haha.. Plus Ah Chai sometimes he do everything according to his head that's make my dad sometimes need to do another explanation of what we want actually.. Is it right?? Customers always right so Ah Chai just follow what we want!! Haha...

Here are some pictures, but I will be back to Johor tomorrow so this is the only that I can provide...



This is from the first day they work on 5th Disember 2008... Nothing they do just adding some bricks only...


Second day... The just removed the roof...



I forgot what day already but I think fourth day.. The just installed new roof.. Here other pictures....







No comments: