Friday, December 26, 2008

Renovation almost complete...

Here are the latest pictures of my home renovation.. Almost done, only cabinet and some small parts are not finish yet.. but others are complete.. I like the style of our new toilet... Hehe.. And also the new kitchen.. Only the dining room (is it right?? ruang makan) is just a little bit of disappointing because the color seems does not really match.. But for me it is ok la.. Mybe after we put all the furniture, it will looks better.. Hehe.. Hopefully la..



The toilet was the best! Haha.. But still not done yet, my sister said they still not installed the new door, the one outside and the one inside for the shower room...


Mybe my house later I will invest a little bit for the toilet and more... Just to make it look nice right? Haha.. That's why people always said home sweet home! Here are the bigger picture...

.

No comments: