Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last Friday Night....

Last night I actually planned to sleep early after a tiring badminton game with my fellow friends... Actually lately I do not feel really tired after game, seems like only half of my stamina had been used.. Hoho... Looks like my stamina had increased a little by little... Thanks to my coach for the nutrition advised... Stamina had increased but... My weight seemed like stopped to decrease already... Huhu... Maybe I need to work harder!

Haha.. Enough with all the weight and stamina... It seemed that my sleeping plan was disturbed by my neighbour.. They are putting a very big "khemah" in front of their house plus also my house.. At first I tought it is just some "kenduri kahwin"... It's ok la... Then he asked me to come and suprisingly it was not "kenduri kahwin" but it is a meeting!!!! Haha.. What kind of meeting??? Smell like politics meeting lol.. Huhu... So in order to stay neutral I choose to run away that night.. Hahaha...

At first I went to my office.. Huhu.. Scary lol!! Reading all the journal at first, then after half an hour it get really boringgggggg.... Something much entertain must be done! Badminton again?? Not by a chance! Ermm... movies?? Good idea...

Me: Hello2 en Zakimi, jom tgk wayang...
Z: Citer ape?
Me: Joh carter le dude.. Nak???
Z: Gua on je beb, tp gua tak mandi lagi...

See???? Apo da ko ni dah pkul 9 tak mandi lagik.,.. Hahaha.. So by 930 we went to watch John Carter... Quiet ok la.. Not really fun but adventure movie, seems moved by the graphics, storyline, the suprise and many more... Ok la... Go to watch it la...



Then around 230 am I reached my house.. Hoho.. All the "khemah" already move out... Everyone already sleep... Yezza... That what great about living in a family neighbourhood... They sleep early and they wake up early... Hehehe...

Then today.. Wake up really late... huhu.. 945... Putting all the clothes in the washing machine... Waiting for the washing process to end... Trying the new comfort ultra... Hoho.. I have 4 types of fabric softener in my house.. Soflan, Daia, Downy and Comfort... Testing which is the best to maintain good smell of the my clothes....



Then go to office... Again... All bored day... But this evening we are going to my friend new house.. House warming... Hoho...

Till next post... Maybe in one hour... hehe

No comments: