Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Research mode??

Assalamualaikum...

How your day today?? Good or bad?? Or simply just boring??? I know it's been a while since I am blogging.. Why? Busy la.. Hahaha.. Lame answer lol.. Actually I am not that busy.. Just sometime try to act busy so that people will see me working instead of going to supermarket, watching movies.... Hoho.. No offense!!..

My class this semester consist of 3 classes but a very small amount of student.. only 34 students.. Means??? I have lot of free time!!! Another responsibilty when you are an academician is to do a research... When the word research come out, what was in your mind??? It must be something like the picture below right???



Hoho.. But sorry guys.. I am not that kind of researcher.. Mine only consist of pen and paper and of course plus a calculator.. What do we Mathematicians do are, we do a re-search among existed information and then we manipulated the information change it into a Mathematical model... Lots of ways to do a Mathematical modelling such as using Laplace transform, Fourier transform, so numerical analysis, ODE, PDE and many more... Sound so easy but actually if your basic Maths is just so weak, your head might explode.. Huhu...

This is one quote from a website I found -->



Aha.. Isn't it was right?? That what was happen to me now... I am actually try to do something right now, but trust me, at the same time I am thinking... What the hell I am doing actually??? I don't understand anything I am writing... Mostly just from my observation, or simply my opinion.. But in research any opinion you gave, there must have a support from such as journal or research so that people will believe you... But I think the journal we cited also started with an opinion... Hahaha.. See?? What comes around goes around.... That what we call it as RE-Search...

Maybe I should continue my research.. Continue writing... Ops typing... But the flow seems too easy when blogging... Ideas just come and come... Not like research... 2 hours only 2 paraghraph... Haha.. When will my research will finish actually?? Huhu...

Wish me luck! Till next post....


No comments: