Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Racquet...

This entry was supposed to be post on Monday but because of too much call from students who are taking MAT233 or Calculus 2... This is actually quiet a difficult subject especially those who doesn't really like calculus - integration and differentiation... Aha.. Monday morning begin with a meeting for syndicated marking of business math paper...

Bla.. bla.. bla... there is one page I saw once, they say that meeting will make your mind dead! Hahaha.. SO what the points of having meeting actually??? In this modern era most of this kind of meeting can be done online, even using your fb.. So instead of old school fashion of meeting, why don't we do it online???? Save energy because you don't have to walk there, save time when you don't have to wait for your late partners and also others waste... Forget la...

Then going to Melaka Sentral to pick my sister's car... She's on leave, so I own that "katak puru".. Hahaha... Then... Evening comes... Badminton time! I try again to play as hard as I could... Trying to save some smash and dropshot... Huhu.. Controlling and evolving my stepping.. Try some new skills.. And many more la... The main intention of badminton was to relax and at the same time to sweat... Sweat is like a melting ice cream when it help burn your calories and fat but, fat doesn't burn as fast as ice cream.. Sometime it really hard to burn, but magically- EASY TO STORE... Huhu.. I really hate this...

This was not really bad for me.. The bad thing happen that day was this...


See??? My racquet string already broken.. Huhu.. Only less than 2 months and this alreadu happen.. Huhu... Maybe because I smash quiet a lot lately la... At this time, I am thinking of getting a new racquet.. Imagine if I got into tournament and the string broken at that time... It will be a for sure loss! Hahaha.. Poyo la ko... Like I am going to win!! Lots of other powerful people outside.. Anyway, I am just playing for fun!

After a very tiring game, I went home hoping to sleep early when I got a text from my students... "Sir, malam ni ade kelas kan???"... Aiya.. Forget lol... So sleeping plan canceled! It's time for me to share my knowledge with my "beloved" student.. Hahaha... Class begin at 830pm and ended at 11pm.. Hoho... This is the most I can give to my students, others depends on their effort la... After class, calling my buddy to have some tea, but he refused since he just got a meal... SO I went to KFC, buying cheezy wedges and ice milo... Really not a healthy food... But this is really relaxing but costly! Huhu...


It doesn't take a very long time for me to fix my racquet.. At the afternoon after some consulting with my fellow students, I went to sport shop to change the new string... Taraaaaa... All done in 30 minutes (after I force Pak ALi to finish it today.. Hahaha.. Sorry Pak ALi..).. Testing the racquet at the same evening, but feel some lost power... I don't know why.. Maybe the string, or shuttlecock, or my hand maybe.. I don't know la...


Maybe I should bought another new racquet.. Huhu.. The bad thing happen but good things also happen, it all depend on how you survive it... Ops.. Before I end this...


This is so mouth watering... You can get this at warung nek munah at Sg Petai, ask them for "nasi Lemak Special"... Huhu... I used to have this in the morning, but in order to success in my diet, the most thing I can do at this time was just admiring how delicious and tasty this dish..  The experience I had when having this... Huhu...

What can we say?? It takes lot of effort and sacrifice in order to success... May ALLAH bless us all..

Till next post...


No comments: