Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekend...

Ehem.. ehem... Today is Saturday.. Tomorrow is Sunday! Saturday and Sunday.. My beloved day in the whole week.. Plus Friday also la... Because the "spirit of holiday" was at the peak on Friday.. All the plans, preparation was done on Friday which make it the very less productive day.. Hahaha...

Monday also less productive day.. Why?? People always say "MONDAY BLUES"... What actually happened today? Singing blues at your office?? Hahaha.. Why don't you try.. Maybe your boss like it.. Hahaha... It means coming back from holiday which shows less spirit also... AGAIN???  So when are you going to be motivated???



Hahaha.. That was actually some kind of silly excuse la... It depends on your heart.. If you are happy at work then no matter what day and what time you will just smile.. And happy! Hehe.. This was not actually my intention of writing this post.. Actually just want to share so activities you can do during weekend instead of sleeping the whole day.. Hahaha...

Cleaning... As simple as the words but the action takes like 500HP to do it.. Hahaha.. Cleaning doesn't mean only clean yourself but it covered all cleaning process such as cleaning your house, cleaning your car, cleaning your clothes, cleaning your office or maybe cleaning your beloved pet... Clean place will motivate you somehow, trust me I have experience this!

See him?? Getting ready before entering the washing machine... Muahahaha...

Socialize.. This is the happy part.. But please don't overdose this or else it will be a monday blues again.. Huhu... Just text your friends... Let go to movie, or karaoke, or just some window shopping, going to the zoo (hahaha.. what the...), or simply go anywhere which is far away from your house.. Hehe... Or simply just visit some friends and chit chat until both of you get bored la... Hahaha... Or go to your friend or family event like wedding or anything la...


Hi all!! I am bubuyat.. Please add me on FB.. Hoho

Sport... Aha this is the best thing I like... Sweating.. Not only this help you loose some weight, this also can give you a healthy body.. Like killing two birds using one stone la... Lalalala... You don't have to be stress about what sport to be chosen, as simple as jogging is also good.. In fact I have read somewhere, the best way to reduce weight was by jogging.. Choose the best track with a very relaxing scenery- fresh breeze from the trees with chicks all around you.. Opss... No chick please.. Hahahaha...


This is called lari dalam kotak...


Gardening... Aha.. This was the thing I always want to do since I first transfer to my new rent house... But until now even my chilly doesn't grow.. Hahaha.. I was almost success once but there is this very bad cat give its fertilize to my little cutey trees and it kill her... Bad cat! There are lots of other place to choose, why does it has to be there.. Huhu... Next project I am going to try this again and hopefully this will work~~ hopefully... HAHAHA...


See?? He also good at gardening.. Hahaha

Family time... Those who lived too far away from their family, this is the best time to reunite... Go meet them, even for a day, it was actually can help you motivate back.. Seeing you parents face is like Superman getting a power from the Sun... Get what I mean??? It was actually the bless from them that make you succeed... So see them, spent some time with your family while they was still there.. Huhu...

This is just my 2 cents... It might sound so boring to some of you.. But this was what you actually do during weekend.. Nothing so special but sometime will make the weekend time fade away without you actually realizing it... By this time I am actually at my office waiting my students to come to study.. Their paper was tomorrow and some on Wednesday...

This is the best I ever can help.. Wishing you guys all the best!

Till next post...

No comments: