Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jogging around Ipoh...

Salam... This weekend, again I went back to my hometown Ipoh.. Epo epo mali... Hehe... Nothing planned just want to relax and have a good time with my parents... After all, my other siblings were not here and my friends all of them are busy la... Aiyo... So I choose to jog.. Not one place but 3 different places... Hahaha.. These are in the radius of 5 km from my home...

Saturday morning I wake up really early at 6 am.. After solat, kacau bubuyat... Then I started my bikes for jog... The first destination was at Hillcity Hotel... Just 5 minutes from my house...

In this place where I learn excessive excercise can bring you bad health.. So nowadays no more too extreme jogs... What happen really?? Hehe.. I run 5 laps without stopped... Haha.. So doctor asked me to take excercise as fun things to do, do not become too exagerate... So now, all I do is just slow jogs la.. While enjoying the beautiful scene... Hehe...

These was in the morning, in the afternoon after the heavy rain stopped, I continue jogging at the place just 5 minute from my home (by legs not bike)... hoho... Its getting better and better everyday...

Isn't it is nice?? Here we got children playground, football field, basketball court and also jogging trek.. Thanks to Chinese community here for their effort... Hehe.. Wanna see something unique here??


Lots of plants here such!! Again the chinese community still cannot leave their habits of gardening eventought they are here... It was really taken care of, doesn't disturb the joggers.. Somehow just nice la... I even heard a conversation of one family here:

Dad: Son, did you ever know starfruit tree??
Son: Where??
Dad: Let me show you...

See??? Instead of rilex and workout, you can also teach something from this small garden.. Hehehe.. Hopefully MBI doesn't come and cleaned up everything la...

This present morning, again I wake up early (my mom always wakes me early.. hoho)... This time I am going to Eco Park at Taman Botani... Located 10 minutes from my home (by bike, of course..)



This is also a jogging trek but here it is much more beautiful and relaxing...





 There are also a group of 1 Malaysia people doing some kind of aerobic excercise... Quiet interesting but too fast la.. I cannot follow the tempo.. Hoho...


Hehe.. I just realize that there are 3 port for jogging here.. So no more excuse to skip jogging anymore.. Not only healthy, you also can relaxing plus amoi manyak maa... Hahhaa...

Till next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the place in that second picture?