Saturday, April 21, 2012

Somewhere at Tanjung Karang...

3.08 am... I still cannot sleep.. I am not at my home at this time neither also at my hometown.. Trying to sleep at a homestay somewhere at Tanjung Karang... Almost 3 hours of driving from Malacca.. Yesterday I woke up soo damn early that I punch in at 7.40am... So that I can finished writing my full paper on my research..

It should be a really tiring day but..... I cannot sleep la... Aiya... Not the same bed I used to sleep... Plus it feel like a butterfly inside my tummy... Toilet?? Too far and it wasn't that tempting to do my business there.. Huhu.. So just stare at my lappy and wait until the sun rise.... Or maybe wait till 5 am so that I can go to the nearest oil station to finish my business.. So demanding la lu....Hahaha.. Let's just enjoy this guy pics... Again and again...

                 Sleeping everywhere.. But when people are around suddenly the eyes started to round up!


Trying to sleep like me...

Hoyeah!! Sleep already...

                                                                                  Golek2...

                                                                                   Weird face...

Golek golek lagi....

3.36 am.. still trying to sleep.. Eh... Something weird happen when I reached at the homestay.. Something happen between the girls... What actually happen??? I do not understand... Whatever la... My problem now is I CANNOT SLEEP!!!!!!!!!

No comments: