Sunday, April 29, 2012

Program Tautan Kasih Mahasiswa...

Program Tautan Kasih Mahasiswa on 27 April 2012... This is the community service program by UiTM Melaka students with people in Bukit Katil region... My intention was only for the community service, others agenda, sorry I don't really into it... Almost 400 students from Kampus Bandaraya Melaka was here with all their lecturers... I've been put to Kg Bukit Katil, so our community service will be cleaning the graveyard....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum ya ahlal kubur....

                                 Dari-Nya kita datang dan kepada-Nya jua kita kembali




See all the excited faces?? hehe.. They only smile at the beginning... Then most of them simply went somewhere... In my opinion, at least you should stay doing something laa... Don't just simply come, eat breakfast then go away... We are an adult already lol...

Everthing going smooth, the program was until the night but we only stay at the morning and afternoon... They had a motivation talk at the evening handled by masscomm faculty... After distributing questionnaire to the respective people around here, I went home, cleaned up myself, then... FLAT!!! Tido smpai pkul 8.. Huaaa... My most favourite pics that day...

My mentor... Hahaha.. Farhi!!! Long time no see bro...

After wake up, I straightly went out, my planned was to take back my racquet, but I totally forgot again... HAhaha... But I remember trying this superb dessert... Recommended by everyone, so I try la...


Heee... Macflurry Horlicks Crunch.. Must TRY!! Hoho..

Till next post...

No comments: