Friday, April 13, 2012

Soul of Speeds

My morning today didn't start that early... Wake up ate 630 am after solat then sleep again until 815am... Prepared myself that shoot to my office hoping that the lotus note server already work... Sadly, the same thing as yesterday, nothing changes, server still down.. Huhu.. My works depends on it!!

So not much to do today... Then taking all ordered books from the bookstore and passed it to my friend, my other friends asked me to come to Sg Petai for our breakfast... As I walked through my car, I heard my name being called... Ops... That's my senior... Associate Prof. dude... Asking me where to go.. I told him that I am having a breakfast with my friends and shockly, he want to follow!!
First time ever having breakfast with him, and he just ride my car... Huhu.. So nervous lol... Hahaha... Like first meeting father in law der (like I ever experience this)... Hahahaha.... Now back to my points today.. Soul of Speed or simply Jiwa Kelajuan... Some people said only young man like to drive so fast compared to oldies... But trust me, not all oldies are slow...

Some of them with this speeding soul can go really fast that so hard for me to imagine... Like my senior la... He can simply goes above 200km at highway... Hahaha... I am really shocked when I heard this... My record  still 170km/h but he already over it... Hahaha... His word:

Oldies driver are better because we had experience and we don't go for "lesen terbang"

Agree with him??? Hehehe... And my other friends added up...

Don't follow a very fast lady driver or you might get accident

This I really agree... Hahahaha.. No offense guys... So morale of the story, if you plan to go fast, make sure you have full experience and knowledge.. Don't simply speed up and bring dangerous not only to you but others as well... Plus make sure you know your car as well and the condition was good before speed up...

And Don't drink and Drive...

Till next post... Today I am going to improve my record.. Hoho




No comments: