Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tanjung Karang...

Assalamualaikum....

Last weekend I went to a trip at Tanjung Karang, Selangor for our colleague weeding.. The wedding was on Saturday, but we went there on Friday... My other friends reached there early, but me after work la then I proceeds there... Huhu.. Last day of submission full paper for conference... SO by hook or by crook it must be finished and submitted on that day! Alhamdullillah everthing went well only I didn't have time to recheck, just submit... Huaaa!!

From Melaka it takes around 3 hours to reached there, not because of the kilometre, but because of the condition of the roads that forbid you to accelerate... Huhu... But still ok la... So I reached there around 7 pm something la... First stop, of course the homestay laaa.... They said it had a swimming pool there... Hehehe...


See??? I'm gonna said... My expectation was too too high.. Because the swimming pool term... Hahahhaa... But it was fully air condition here... So those who loves a village style homestay, come here.... They got lots of package to offer... Hehehe... The main attraction was the swimming pool... Butttt...... The water was GREEN!!! Hahaha.. I never went inside, but my friends they really love it...

At first only one who dare... Dh rope shin chan plak... Hahahha

Then here comes the angry birds duo...

More kanak2 ribena went inside the pool...

Full House!! Hahaha...

 At the noon around 11 am we went to our friend house... So first stop, of course la foods! Hehehe.. See all the foods... Delicious and so much variety.... Thumbs up to those couple for this great foods... Thanks a lot...


Here's the bride pictures.


Congratulation to both Mida and Ed...

Till next post.... SHAH ALAM!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

u didn't mention d name of the homestay u stayed there...am looking 4 one rite now...is plnning 4 a trip there dis dec..care 2 give d homestay name or might as well d ctc number???tq..