Saturday, December 01, 2012

11 weeks already....

Assalamualaikum... 

It's been a while since I post something about myself... Hehehe... So today I just wanna share some changes I have made to my very own self physically in order to gain a healthier and more beautiful life... Ahakss... WTH! Hahaha...

WHAT ACTUALLY I DID??????????

Please stop all the fishy thinking you have right now! Hahaha.. Actually I did go on diet... This year is the diet year! Yezza.. And it is almost ended.. Its december already! 

Hehe.. Let's just look at all the pictures... It is all me... and me.. and me...



Both are pictures of me at the end of November 2011... This is the peak weight of my entire life... 127kg... And at this time my knee already started to feel pain, like everyday... Huhu...


This was taken on May 2012... At this time I already started to diet but slowly.. Just keep on trying by my self... No other supplement was taken at this time...


August 2012... Right before the day this car got into accident.. Not really that bad... Hehe.. At this time I already loose some 10kg... and I am taking herbalife at this time... But the slimming process is quiet slow laa... And also I got dumped! Huhu... Actually this is the turning point...


Taraa.... Hehe.. This is me after losing more and more kilogram... At this time my weight it round 100-103 kg if not mistaken... And at this time I already changed from herbalife to Alpha Lipid SD2... I start taking SD2 since 21 September 2012... Almost 3 months already... Huhu...


This is last month... Weight around 92kg at this time... Huhu... 


Ok this is the latest! My weight already with 8 numbers at the front... Really gonna continue dieting... Hopefully Allah will bless me with this effort...

SD2 or Herbalife? which one to choose??? Actually both of them are a very good product... It is all depends on how you can control yourself... Herbalife is the food replacement while SD2 is the food supplement.. Means? If you take herbalife then you should not eat the meal, on the other hand, if you take SD2, you must eat! But the main problems here is the carbohydrate! 

We Malaysian always need rice.. Do you know that if you cut rice and all the carbohydrate foods you can reduce your weight! Plus replace you everyday drinks with mineral water! Trust me!  I have try this... All the supplement are just the catalyst that will fasten your slimming process...

My total lost approximately 35-37 kg this year... Alhamdulillah....

So, lets eat healthy foods and stay away from sweets and carbohydrate!

I will post my pictures soon at this new year.. Hopefully there will be more changes...

Till next post...

7 comments:

dulu miss.. now madam..ahaks! said...

Hafiz...hehe.. ko semakin smart n yakin.. keep up the good work! semoga ko bersemangat terus kn diet ko. n dpt apa yg ko ingin kn!! happy tgk ko cmni..

Hafizhamzah said...

Hehehe.. tqvm emyzas! Npe nama ko tukar sokmo

Melukut di tepian gantang! said...

eh cane ni ko kne aku ni!! misteri! aku kan sekadar blogger di pinggiran.. tau komen je.haaa.. nice new style!!

mane daaa gmbr kahwen teman.. mau nengok..

Hafizhamzah said...

hahaha... obvious laaa... gmbr ko mintak cetul.. aku dah bagi die semua..

Anonymous said...

Hafiz,i start try sd2 last oct 2012 but u pernah facing stagnant stage for few wks? I dah mcm pts asa ni. Today tot want to change to hlife but i tengok it is lg strict fr sd2 as u cant take meals if u take shake.

Unknown said...

Hi. Did you excersice as well?

Unknown said...

Hi. What is stagnant stage?mind to explain?