Monday, December 03, 2012

Philip Philips - Home

Assalamualaikum...

Today is the new semester for Diploma students... Huhu.. Not very motivated to start teaching lol... Feel like screaming "I WANT TO HAVE MORE HOLIDAY!!! LIKE HELL YEAH!! HOLIDAY!!"... But life must go on.. Money must be grabbed or else what to eat.. Chewahh!! Macam le banyak sgt tanggungannyeeee.... HAHAHA...

While waiting for my students... WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???? I think I should just going back to my office... and YES! Here I am! Updating my blog... Hahaha... And I found this song... Someone already introduced this song actually... Hehehe... Awesome song, even the lyrics are quiet short...

Philips Philips - HOME






Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your hom
e


So... Just know that you are not alone... Let's together walk through this path... Let's make this place your home... Always... Hehe...

Till next post...

No comments: