Thursday, December 13, 2012

A little bit of Compliment....

Assalamualaikum...

Good morning... Before I proceeds let's me say I am really SORRY if this entry looks like "masuk bakul angkat sendiri"... Huhu.. Just wanna express my very very happy feeling....



Let's read this... Muehehe...

My mentor aka my boss: 
"Hafiz! You look different, you look younger..."
Me: Thankss... tehehehe...

My neighbour (I do not know her name... sorry my bad ....) : 
"Wah! Almost dah tak kenal..."
Me: Ehhh... Kenapa tu?
"Dah berubah kan... but positively laa"
Me: Hehehe.. tq

My friends:
"Wahh!! Dah lain ko eh... bagus2"
Me: .............................

My friends:
"Eh, camne ko kecikkan lengan ko tu?"
Me: Hehe.. Ade caranya, but ko ready ke nak bagi full commitment?

My boss2:
"Ade org tu dh kuruskan badan laa.. Ade ape2 ke ni?"
Me: Diam membisu, xtau nak jawab.. Hahaha

My senior:
"Eh, Hafiz dah kurus... Ade makan ape2 ke?"
Me: Saya ambil SDII and saya x makan carbo, minum air masak je
"Alaa, rugilah nikmat ALLAH dah takleh ambik"
Me: Xpe kak, for the time being jee... Pasni sy makan balik..

My boss3:
"Lama x jmpe, and now you look intellectual"
Me: Smile... and smile... and smile...

and many more lahh.... This is just the highlights...

Hehehe.. Again sorry if this post makes you wanna puke... But I am really happy.. Because it put all my passion in it! Thank you ALLAH for blessing my effort.. I am not gonna stop.. Will continue until I gain my ideal weight! Caiyok2!

My friend said that people are talking about me.. But is it positively talking or else? But if you want to know my secret, feel free to ask.. I will share but my first words will be "How far will you go for the commitment' you need to have some target or motivation or else it is not gonna work"



Suddenly had this girl-on-picture feeling.. Huhu..

It should be 2014..... fullstop!

Till next post...





3 comments:

Noni said...

what 2014? jengjengjengjeng... oh, nnt jgn lupa, make me your wedding planner. upsss... tercakap puloks! hehehehe

Hafizhamzah said...

bukan pasal wedding laaaaaa... hahaha... ade laaaa.. rahsia.. hoho

~Mrs.KeCik~ said...

2014 kalo bkn ko kawen, ko dpt anak la kot?? :p