Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Specky?

Assalamualaikum! 

How are you guys lately? HAPPY? SAD? CONFUSE? Hahaha.. Whatever it is, just remember, never give up! Keep on living.. Life is short but sometimes it feel so long and sometime we feel like dying... WHY? It's because of the demon called syaitonirrojim who always makes us feel anxiety, curious, guilty, lazy, naughty and all the bad behavior.. So remember, every time we feel weird and lonely... Istighfar la banyak2...

Ok enough with tanyalah ustaz mode.. Let's straight into today's topic! Ok guys, open page 37.. Opss... Sorry... Blogging not lecturing... Hehhee... See the picture below???



My very first spectacles.. Brand HAMMER?? What brand is this?? Hahahaha... So big and heavy... But it makes my day brighter! Hoho.. Lately, I've been experience some kind of blurred vision especially when I am driving... Sometimes it is ok and sometimes it is not... So my frenz, the who responsible to changed my appearance lately give a suggestion for me to wear spectacles.. Hahahaha...

Weird at first but I think it looks stylo... Opss.. Not stylo, it is a compulsory! Because my vision already blurrrr!! See?? Nampak tak permainan die? hahaha.. It is like something we want to achieve but actually there are other things that you wanted for it......... Ok cannot understand right! Simply in Malay~ menyelam sambil minum air... WOW! This is the words I've been searching..... Hahahaha...

Power? Only 130 lol.. On the right and 75 on left.. The funny things is, I thought my lefty was the one with a problem but it was the right! Hahaha... I've been wearing this for almost 2 months until... This specs getting bigger and bigger...  Oh my! I think my faces is shrinking... Huhu.. That's when I decided to buy a new frame... And tadaaa!!


Smaller and lighter! I really love this one... This specs was never planned, it just came suddenly.. As I follow my friends buying his hew spec (He broke it! Ganas gile!), while he was trying and trying... Lame gile kot, mengalahkan perempuan pilih kasut... HAHAHHA... Suddenly I saw this.. And I don't have to buy a new lens as this can fit into it but with some modification... So I decided to get this!

Hoho.. Almost a weeks already.. Really love this... Maybe after this I can get the new ones.. Soon? Maybe and maybe not... It depends... Huhu...

Quiet a happy weeks lately... We are improving and things are getting better.. Thank you ALLAH for this beautiful life lately.. Really hope that everything will always be in the right track... 

It might be the right time, but some time finding the right time takes some time for you to be sure that it is really the actual right time...

Hahaha... Ignore the last paragraph...

Till next post.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

killing two birds with one stone = smbil menyelam minum air..

Hafizhamzah said...

okayyy.. tq