Friday, November 18, 2011

Dreaming of having this.........

Bismillahirahmanirrahim......

Before I begin this entry, let's me announce::

MALAYSIA 1 - INDONESIA 0

Hahaha... I told you right.. A champion doesn't need to talk or shout that they are powerful, they are better or any other la.. Just show it... No offense! Hehe.. It is just the spirit and the winning feels!! Come on Malaysia keep up all the good works!

Ok, now back to my entry... hehe.. I've been working for almost two years.. During my childhood, lots of things I want to buy when I have money which by any means when I am working la... But not everything can be achieved.. Slowly la... Just want to share all my dreams...


This is the first one.. Insyallah will be achieved this year! I don't care if I have to cut my budget.. Hahaha.. Actually not this Samsung Galaxy II, any smart phone la with android OS.. Hehe...



This is actually not just simply a desktop PC.. I want a high-end computer.. But as you know, computer can only maintain it's powerfulness (is this word ever exist??) for a year only.. Then it will becomes a history.. Haha.. But if I can have it for a year should be ok la.. Plus this will help reducing my income tax! This is like killing two birds with one stone.. hehe



X Box 360! I loves game... So I am thinking of getting one la... Hehe...


Aha.. LED television... I want one!!! My dad always talk about this and I am thinking of getting one and put it at my home at Ipoh... Insyaallah will work hard to buy this gorgeous and awesome creature...


I have a cousin, who are still studying, and he has this camera.. Huhu.. I will definitely get this! Haha

House! Of course la... Right now I am renting a house.. My very own house is better, so that I can do whatever I like to this house... But still thinking where and when to buy one.. Huhu..


Haha.. This one might be a dream that are so hard to achieve! Nissan Skyline GTR R34... Second hand still expensive la... 150K++... Still waiting for the price to lower down, so for the time being, just keep on dreaming.........

This is only part of my dream... People tends to have dream.. Dreaming can be a good things and also a bad thing.. The good part is when you use your dream to inspire and to motivate your self.. For example, if you want to get a handphone, then start to save money... Sacrifice will come in handy... Why because you will need to leave all your social life... No bowling, no movies... Is it that bad????? Haha.. Not so la, just need to reduce it la...

Another one, dream can make you like Mat Jenin, just dream and dream.. But no effort... That's is not good! Dream comes with effort and sacrifice.. But becareful, it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you like in order to achieve your dream.. Try to remember you religion! Your family! Your friends, don't just simply backstabbing them! Who do you think you are! What you gives you get back ok! HAhaha... And also people around you... And your pet... Don't blame your pet if it like to pee everywhere... Hahaha.. Kurang asam punye bulat2! Hahaha...

Till next post.. Keep on dreaming... Hehe 





No comments: