Friday, November 18, 2011

New semester..

Salam to all! It is 4.59pm in the Friday evening... What? TGIF?? Not at all la... Why? This is the last Friday without class because this Monday the new semester will begin............. Lalala... Back to normal life.... Lecturing.. lecturing... lecturing....


Hahaha... So noisy la... Actually this is going to be a very tough semester... At the end of year... I almost forgot, this is the year where we have 3 semester... Too much to handle! As the result my leave still got 28 days left... Adoi!! So workaholic la you bro... Huhu.. What can I say... My free time was totally different from my family members, my friends... But you have colleague right?? Yes I do but they are ALL family man/woman! Hahaha.. No offense! Every week going back! Every free time back to home! At the end, here I am... Stucking at my rent house or at my office... Huhu...

But I already immune to this kind of situation.. I study at Skudai right! 7 hours from Ipoh.. So I don't really going back to my home that much.. Most of the time is at perantauan... Like P Ramlee song la... Dendang Perantau... Hahaha.. That's is the amount you have to pay if you choose to live too far away from your family.. But Melaka-Ipoh the distance got shorter, 3 hour 30 minutes driving only.. Hehe.. Still Far away!

Tough semester, why? First because I has to handle this Kem Motivasi next month.. Adoi, so laaaazzzzyyyy la this administration works! Hopefully I will not be assigned back la after this one... Another one is the new subject I have to teach---- Calculus 2... Difficult or not? Not really that difficult la but of course new subject means need to study la... Aiya malasnya!!!

Plus this semester I am not going to lost again la... Hahaha.. Enough with the talk asking me to stop doing that so that you are the one that are going to do it because I am getting that and you don't.. What am I talking??? HAhaha... But his semester.. No WAY!! I am going to fight back! Enough with all the gossiping, talking back to other people, pretending to be Mr Nice Guy or whatsoever! It will be a battlefield! Hahaha.. Sound so serious right??? Bla.. bla.. bla... It is not so serious la.. just terover-reacting.. haha

Actually I just want to have a fair fight.. No need la to do some backstabbing... Just follow Jappanese style, they start by copying other people product but they didn't produce simply the same product.. They are creating a much better product... No need la tiru tiru... Come on la... So I am going to get better and better and better... Hoho.. Hopefully the spirits will remains....


Moral: Let's have all fair n square game... Hehe... I am not angry actually just a little bit aggrieved... Let's together bring the best to our Life!  This weekend will be full of books, papers, pens, calculator... What a boring life you have bro! Huhu...

Till next post again... Hoho...

No comments: