Friday, November 11, 2011

Spider web!

Wow! There are lots of spider web in this blog! Slowly it's growing and now it's time for CLEARANCE!! HAHA.. 9 months since my last post, so busy la... Haha... Not so busy actually, most of it are just pretending.... Just like this guys....






Go away! I want to sleep!! He said but when you come closer, suddenly.... TADAA!!




See!! The eyes grow so BIG!!! Hahaha.. Moral value: Please stop pretending like you are

busy everyday... Come on la! Steal some time or create your own time... Hehe..

Easy to say but so hard to implement... Huhu...

Actually life as a lecturer isn't that Happy.. Too busy lol... Eventhough your house just 5 minutes from university, some might say dekat gile dowh! But imagine this, I went to work everyday the latest is 9am and going back at 530pm... So here I've spent 8 hours 30 minutes... Compared to 24H we have everyday.. The goes 1/3 of it...

So my life most is at my tiny little office under the library.. Luckily me and my officemate is the only lecturer live there... Haha the word are "LIVE".... why because there are no more living creature there except cockroaches.. Hahaha.. But it is a very comfortable plus relaxing place...

So why talk about it when you like it????

Haha.. That's what human are... They never satisfy... Huhu...

Until next post...

No comments: