Monday, November 14, 2011

Raining....

The time now is 4.58pm... Usually if I'm not busy at work, at this time it is a packing time... Not so much only packaging my laptop back into it's bag.. But this evening it seems like I prefer to stay longer.. Why? There are several reasons when this happen...

1- Too many works to finish... Huhu.. This one I not really like it... Who like works? Especially if too much.. Hahhaa..

2- Students want to see me... But this is a semester break lol.. Not by a chance students will come (even if it was not semester break they are not coming also... Hahaha)

3- Plan after work- so this is depends on my friends la.. If there is any plan to go eat somewhere, I prefer to go straight away...

4- Waiting for my download que to finish.. Hahhaa... Don't follow this bad habit...

5- Waiting for someone... Hahaha... Please do not make any assumption here ok! I'm still "searching" ok... Haha... Someone is actually my officemate la... He was onced forgot to bring his key, so I have to wait for him to finish his class...

6- Very HOT outside... Hahaha... Because my house doesn't have an aircond.. So I prefer to stay at office which is much more cooler and comfortable... Actually already install but office aircond is all free of charge! Hoho...

7- OMG! There already seven reasons??? hahaha... Ok the last one... And this is actually the reason for today.. It is RAINING so heavily outside...

So, when it is raining, it will becomes wet, plus there is thunder everywhere.. One of my student's status in FB just before:: "hujan lebat gila guruh berdentam dentum terkejut sampai jantung jatuh ke lantai :o"... Need a translation?? Haha.. Please asked any of your Malay buddies... Hehe


Funny right.. I almost dropped from my chair laughing at her status... Hahahaha...


I actually really love RAIN... If I am driving, I prefer raining, but only when I ride my BLM la... My father mercedes when we hit the "waterholes" at highway, the tyre and the handling was somehow "Ke Laut".. Hahaha.. So frigthening when a car that can goes 150km/h so easily cannot survive raining... Huhu... My BLM with the support of Bridgestone Turanza AR10 plus UltraRacing kit can handle raining much more better lol...


Haha.. no offense.. That's what lotus handling is all about... Hehe... But I think if my dad change back to stock tyre it will get better.. After all it is a mercedes right?? Hehe... Another thing I really love about rain is because of the temperature la.. I prefer cold than hot... Who are not?? Hehe


But too much rain can cause flood...  Sometimes should be nice... Hehe.. What else to write??




Aha... This one captured at my old rent house... On weekend if I am not mistaken, I wash this car then I polish the car... Shining2!! Suddenly it is raining... Huhu.. That's why I choose to move to a new house with a porch.. Hehe...


p/s: Ade org takleh kene hujan.. Kalau kene hujan die demam... Unbeliavable??? Believe it! I've met one... Hahaha...


Ok... Until next post....

2 comments:

Cetul^ La La said...

oi oi,, haha,, sape yg takleh kena hujan tu? meh nak berkenalan ;p

Hafizhamzah said...

Haha... ko kenal sgt le org tu...