Tuesday, November 22, 2011

UiTM Melaka new building...

Another entry for today.. Hehe.. Our new building... Already used even tought not all the furniture was there, but still used... Ok la... So far so good la... Nice view here.. So relaxing.... Here are all the pictures I managed to snap... Hehehe.. Enjoy!


 View from back side... How relaxing!! I really like mountain view with all the trees and this quiet hot breeze.. Hahaha
 Another side... See? All are palm trees and rubber trees...


This at the back of the building... Cool right??

 Another back view... This was taken while I was standing at the front of my car.. That why there are a black shining things in the picture.. Hehe

 This was snap after my class this evening... From level 3.. Beautiful right?


Inside the building.. I heard a student said to her friend:- "Nape bangunan ni macam bangunan sekolah jek?" Hahaha.. This is called dah bagi betis nak peha... untungla awak tu dpt belajar bangunan baru.. demand lebih2 plak dah... Hantar g sabah baru tau... Just joking! Sabah was a beautiful place right? Hehe..


And this is the front view! Tangga-tangga menuju ke puncak!


This was taken at the bottom of the building... There should be something done at the center of the building.. Cafe or maybe student stall.. Anything la.. It feel like soo empty...


Another full front view... Quiet interesting...

 This is view from my car when I am going back to my office.. Can you imagine students walking everyday to get to their class?? I think it would be nice if there any bus or shuttle or anything la.. Poor them right? What if it is raining?? Huhu.. Then many will absent, then the lecturer (who are so big headed and do not try to understand.. haha.. not me..) will get angry, then the student result?? fikir-fikir la...

Almost at the bottom.. There are roundabout here.. Hehe

Those who didn't come yet, feel free to visit la especially KBM lect... Korang ingat KBM je tinggi ke? hahaha... No offense!

p/s: I hope I can get an office here because most of my class are here.. Going up and down like everyday can cost lots of petrol la.. Huhu...

Till next post!

No comments: